Thursday 5 May 2016

Starting Creature Over

I decided to start over my sculpt as a new start. I didn't like sculpting from a loose tpose as originally suggested. I came across more problems doing it that way and since I am having my creature one pose for the final (and it won't be animated) I didn't see the point of sculpting from tpose. 

Starting Over:


The adaptive skin was bunching up in his armpit and is really bad to sculpt from. So I found a tutorial on ZRemesher. ZRemesher is meant to change the topology in the sculpt to a better form. Its good for creating edgeloops etc. I used it to fix the armpit area on my sculpt.

Tutorial Used:


Sculpt after ZRemesher. Its an improvement from before. The topology in general is terrible but for sculpts it doesn't matter. If its going to be animated, the topology is really important then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment